Parents! We need you for the PS32 Parent Teacher Association Executive Board for the 2018-19 School Year.
Help make decisions that affect YOUR school community.
Nominate yourself and your friends by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our online Nominations form The Nominations Committee will do the rest!
Then VOTE on May 22 at the PTA Meeting at 6pm.
The Nominations Period will close at the next PTA Meeting, Tues May 22, at 6:00 pm. Elections will be held at that time.
What does your Executive Board do?
– Works with our Principal in how to allocate collected PTA funds
– Hosts school community events
– Encourages parent engagement and participation
– Researches new ideas for enrichment programming
Who is on the Executive Board?
– A diverse group of parents who work full time, part time, or at home, as entrepreneurs and stay-at-home parents.
– Some have multiple children, sometimes at more than one school.
– We all have busy schedules, but we care about our school and our community, and we need your help!
– We encourage participation by any and all. We especially need involvement from individuals who have experience in Fund Raising, Grant Writing, Social Events, Community Affairs, Accounting, Social Media and Website administration, etc.
What is the Time Commitment?
– Once-a-month Executive Board Meetings
– Once-a-month PTA Meetings
– Executive Board members take responsibility for various projects completed on their own.
What are the Roles?
– President, Treasurer, and Secretary are mandated by the DoE
– At PS32 we have a total of 8 Exec Board Positions which are Co-Positions for each of the following: President, Vice President,Treasurer, and Secretary.
– Positions are typically filled in the Spring but some non-mandated positions may be filled in the Fall of 2018.
For more and detailed information please email Nominations@ps32.org