Join us for the P.S. 32 Annual Bash!
Where/When is it?
The evening of Friday March 23, 2018 (7-11pm), at the Mark Morris Dance Center.What is it?Parents of PS32 will host a ticketed, adults-only party for the school community — parents, teachers, school staff, friends and family — to give us all the opportunity to let loose together and raise money for our incredible children.Why do we do it?To support the vast array of enrichment opportunities that PS32 continues to provide for our students: proceeds from the auction represent almost half of the PTA’s annual budget! Last year’s event raised $87,000, and supported programs including environmental education with Farmer Fred, the Metropolitan Opera Guild, Hour of Code, and Arts Connection. Auction proceeds also provided vital support for the school including school nurse supplies, field trips, and the allergy awareness program.How does it work and what can I do to support the auction?1. Parents (YOU!) solicit or make donations (see below).
2. We sell them online and at the auction on March 23.
3. You bid online and/or come enjoy the party and purchase some of the great experiences or goods from the auction catalog.How can I solicit or donate auction items?You can donate by visiting the auction site here, or by filling out this Donor Form and sending it to us by email. We have a letter to help promote the event to Potential Donors or Friends and Family. And you can also Sponsor, or request a sponsorship with this form.
What’s an incredible donation item?
It’s easy! Just take a moment to consider whether you or anyone you know has something to donate. It doesn’t have to be fancy – think stuff you’d actually love to win! Nets tickets? A weekend getaway? A batch of brownies for your child’s next class party? The possibilities are endless:
- NEW ITEMS like electronics, toys, designer handbags, and beauty products.
- TIME OR PERSONAL SKILLS such as a photo shoot, a day of handyman work, or a cooking lesson where you teach another parent your favorite recipes.
- GIFT CERTIFICATES for spas, bookstores, restaurants, and gourmet grocery stores
- WINE – a case, a wine-tasting party…pretty much anything to do with wine!
- TICKETS to any NYC sporting event, concert, or Broadway show
- KID EXPERIENCES A birthday party, a week of day camp, an afterschool session
- PROFESSIONAL SERVICES Cosmetic, dental, photography, accountant services
- ONE-OF-A-KIND EXPERIENCES like a weekend home rental, VIP passes to a red carpet event, a personal museum tour. TICKETS TO SNL ANYONE?We need you!!If you’d like to join the auction committee or volunteer in any way to help make this another record breaking year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Volunteer opportunities include:
- copy write for donations
- drive marketing on social media
- crew the day-of-show
- technical support
And PLEASE share photos from past year’s enrichment activities and school activities. Just send to the email above!
Letters to potential donors
Sponsorship levels and form