After – School Program Director
All applicants must complete an application, and submit along with their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org A background check is required for non D.O.E. Available immediately. Staff a fee of $37.50 applies
Pay: $27.50 per hour
Download PTA After School Program Director application
Job Duties are as follows but not limited to:
- Assisting with pick up and greeting parents, caregivers if they need assistance.
- Making sure supplies are available for classes.
- Help with clean up and storing supplies.
- Arranging After-school Schedule /Answering vendor, teacher and independent contractor
- Assisting in classes that had children who were having trouble transitioning to the after
- Sitting with children outside of the class room and speaking with them or doing body
breaks until they are able to continue the enrichments.
- Escorting children to and from the nurse if aide is not available to do so.
- Escorting children to GSS after enrichments if aide is not available to do so.
- Making sure proper pick up procedures are adhered to.
- Place all PTA admin mail in the after school mailbox including completed time sheets,
completed incident and accident reports, receipts for reimbursement, tax paperwork and
- Contact vendors, teachers or independent contractors if they are late for their classes.
- Maintain solid vendor relationships
- Manage and maintain Ultra-camp software