- For important information focused on the Middle School Admissions Process from the Department of Education Office of Enrollment click here. This was shared at the October 9th calendar meeting. Click here to see minutes from this meeting.Should you have any questions/concerns please call the Office of Student Enrollment at 718-935-2009 or email MSEnrollment@schools.nyc.govLearn move about the D15 Diversity plan here.
TO LEARN MORE:
2019 NYC Middle School Directory – schools.nyc.gov/Middle
Middle school admissions email list – schools.nyc.gov/Connect
Your zoned school – schools.nyc.gov/Find-a-School
D15 Working Group’s recommendations – d15diversityplan.com
How Students Get Offers to New York City Public Schools? Click here.
If you are a 5th grade parent you should have received your child’s personal application code in the mail.
To get help with your application:
Applications are due on December 3, 2018.
Click here for information for the upcoming school tour scheduled for 12/13. Don’t forget to RSVP!
Below listed are the eleven District 15 Middle Schools and websites (not including 5 -five Charter Schools which, are a separate application and process). Visit the websites and explore the information currently available concerning the Middle School- Open Houses/Tours which the Middle Schools are offering. This is a an opportunity to explore the school community and culture, first hand with your child. At the upcoming Middle School Fair all the Middle Schools via 1-2 representatives in the District will be available.
Please email Ms. Straker firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Adrian L.P. Straker M.S.Ed / BRT Leader Guidance Counselor,
P. S. 32 (718) 222- 6400 ext 1331
Click here for the District 15 Middle School Directory.
Click here for the District 15 Admission Frequently Asked Questions.
K051 William Alexander Middle School (M.S. 51)
K448 / Brooklyn School for Collaborative Studies (M.S.448)
K088 The Park Slope Educational Complex (M.S. 88)
K464 Park Slope Collegiate (M.S. 464)
K136 Charles O. Dewey Middle School (I.S. 136)
K497 Boerum Hill School for International Studies (M.S. 497)
K442 School for Innovation (M.S.442)
K443 New Voices School of Academic & Creative Arts (M.S.443)
K839 / MS 839
K447 Math & Science Exploratory School (M.S. 447) www.ms447.org http://ms447.org/about-us/admissions/
K821 Sunset Park Preparatory
Dear PS 32 community,
At PS 32, our mission is to provide engaging, enriching learning experiences for each of our students. As we strive to offer all our children this type of education, we also maintain our collective focus on equity and opportunity, especially for those who need our support most. At the last PTA meeting , the PS 32 PTA took a big step to support this vision by voting to merge our Good Shepherd after school program with the PTA-facilitated after school enrichment program. The PTA’s leadership in this area ensures that all PS 32 children will receive a safe, enriching, and meaningful afterschool experience each and every day.
The unification of our Good Shepherd and PTA-facilitated programs presents a new opportunity for PS 32 staff members to facilitate and lead enrichment programming for our students. We anticipate that next school year, our after school program will be offered Monday through Friday from 3:00 – 6:00. Hours will have some flexibility; please stay tuned for additional information as the plan for the program is concretized.
Thank you for your support and contributions as we work to bring this vision of equity and enrichment to life for each of our students. We couldn’t do the good work that we do at PS 32 without you!
THE AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM IS FILLED UP!
E-mail or call Karl Apelgren, Program Director, with any questions.
Office (718) 625-5876
Click here and here for more information.
Click here to download the 2018-2019 GSS Afterschool Application
P.S. 32 – SAMUEL MILLS SPROLE SCHOOL
317 HOYT STREET, BROOKLYN NY 11231
APPLICATIONS WILL CONTINUE TO BE AVAILABLE ON A ROLLING BASIS
- Applications are distributed on site at P.S. 32 and available online
- Original documents are required.
- Eligible children must be at least 5 years old in order to enroll in After School.
- All applications must include a current and stamped physical examination form from, completed within the last 365 days.
- Only complete applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. This also applies to sibling applications.
- The After School Program is FREE. You must commit to a minimum of 2 days a week.
Fall 2018 Activity Descriptions
Fall 2018 Tentative Schedule