🍂Fall school tour dates for the 2018-2019 academic year have been set. All tours meet in the main lobby of PS 32. Due to limited capacity, we request all interested families RSVP for their desired tour date. Please check back often as we add new school tour dates as needed.
Thursday, Oct 12 9am
Thursday, Oct 26 9am
Thursday, Nov 16 9am
Click here to RSVP
Click here to view the Picture Day flyer in English and Spanish
- All kids are photographed and purchasing is done after proofs are received.
- Grade K & 5 kids will be photographed again in the spring, in cap & gown. Parents may
- choose which, if any, they want to order.
- Retakes and make-ups will be taken November 21.
- Optional sibling portraits will be offered on retake day.
- Scholarships are available email firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Education Council District 15 logo
Please join CEC 15’s Back to School Meeting
Thursday, September 28th
5:30 to 8:30 pm
PS 261, 314 Pacific Street
- Food and refreshments!
- Meet the new Community Education Counsel District 15 (CEC15) members who can help you
with your school’s needs
- State of the District report from D15 Superintendent Anita Skop
- School Construction Authority presentation of capital improvements coming to your school
- Education Construction Fund presentation for proposed 80 Flatbush
- Presentation from Block 80 Flatbush Towers
This is a CEC15 Calendar Meeting, which is always open to the public and includes a public comment period at the end. Click here to see the CEC15 event flyer.
Translation services are available upon request: email@example.com
Picture of a bulldozer.
Please do not lock up any equipment or bikes in the big playground. We will loose access to the playground shortly. More information about the building construction plans coming shortly.
Thank you for your cooperation.
– Ms Angela Bowie, P.S. 32 Parent Coordinator
The first day of school is Thursday, September 7th.
Breakfast begins at 7:30 am. Students may enter cafeteria through President Street
Line up will be in the school yard for grades 1-5 at 8:20 am. Pre- K and K goes straight to their classrooms.
In case of rain …. we will use the gym and auditorium, using Union Street entrance.
More information about arrival /dismissal procedures to follow once the construction scheduled is finalized.
Pre-K Meet and Greet, Weds August 30th 9am Small Yard
For our Pre-K families:
First Day of School September 7th
Entrance through main lobby
Last Name A-L 8:20 – 9:20 am
M-Z 9:30 – 10:30 am
September 8th PreK
8:20 am – 11:45 am dismissal 1/2 day
September 11th First Full Day, Prek
8:20am -2:40 pm
Applications are available for pick up starting Wednesday, August 2nd
Aug 2nd – Aug 17th: P.S. 58 – 330 Smith Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231
After Sept 7th: P.S. 32 – 317 Hoyt Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231
Apply to the GSS program in four easy steps:
- Complete an After School 2017-2018 Application. Pick up an application at the schools or click here to download one.
- Submit a current, stamped Physical Examination form (within the last 365 days)
- Commit to sending your child at least 3 days of the week
- Attend a Parent Orientation in September/October 2017
Questions? Contact Us 718-625-5876 / Karl_Apelgren@goodshepherds.org
– Karl Apelgren, Program Director
Get a head start on your fall school supplies shopping! Click on the links below to view & print out supplies lists by grade:
Help raise funds for our PTA by shopping for school supplies at ps32.org/amazon