Get a head start on your fall school supplies shopping! Click on the links below to view & print out supplies lists by grade. Help raise funds for our PTA by shopping for school supplies at ps32.org/amazon:
We hope that your summer is filled with fun, sun, and lots of reading! We also hope you and your children enjoy our summer reading books, Love That Cat and Hate That Dog by Sharon Creech. These need to be read in that order. These well-written, fast-paced, realistic fiction stories are hopeful yet sad at times. They are novels told in verse. Please read these with your child (certainly if they cannot read them on their own yet, but also to share in the experience even if they can read them). A VoiceThread website has been setup to allow us all to share in the book club over the summer and when we return in the fall.
To view the Summer Reading VoiceThread Book Club Site Go to: https://goo.gl/zc9XTc or click on the VoiceThread Summer Reading Book Club link at http://ps32.org/library-resour
Summer School Begins July 5th at P.S. 58,
330 Smith St, Brooklyn, NY 11231
Here are the Meet & Greet Dates!
Pre-K: Wednesday, August 29th, 10:00 am, Library
Kindergarten: Wednesday, August 29th, 9:00 am, Little Yard
1st Grade: Thursday, August 30th, 2:00 pm, Library
2nd Grade: Wednesday, August 29th, 10:00 am, Little Yard
3rd Grade: Thursday, August 30th, 10:00 am, Little Yard
4th Grade: Tuesday, August 28th, 9:00 am, Little Yard
5th Grade: Tuesday, August 28th, 10:00 am, Little Yard
PS32 2018-19 PTA Executive Board Spots are STILL OPEN! What are the Available Positions?
– At PS32 we have a total of 8 Executive Board Positions which are Co-Positions for each of the following: President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary.
– Positions are typically filled in the Spring but some non-mandated positions may be filled in the Fall of 2018. For more and detailed information please email PTA@PS32.org
P.S. 32 – SAMUEL MILLS SPROLE SCHOOL
317 HOYT STREET, BROOKLYN NY 11231
APPLICATIONS WILL CONTINUE TO BE AVAILABLE ON A ROLLING BASIS
- Applications are distributed on site at P.S. 32 and available online
- Original documents are required.
- Eligible children must be at least 5 years old in order to enroll in After School.
- All applications must include a current and stamped physical examination form from, completed within the last 365 days.
- Only complete applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. This also applies to sibling applications.
- Acceptance notifications and mandatory parent orientation dates will be announced in August 2018.
QUESTIONS? VISIT US IN ROOM B137, EMAIL OR CALL.
Karl Apelgren, Program Director
Office (718) 625-5876
Please contact Principal Ms. Watsin-Adin if you have any questions or concerns regarding the construction.
Good news! PS32 is now a Fairway Community Partner! Look for Fairway Community Partners cards coming home in backpacks. With every dollar you spend at Fairway Market; more than 3% in cash of total purchases will be donated back to our PTA of PS32 fund!