BEGINNING THURSDAY, JUNE 7TH, 9AM – 3PM
Click here to download the 2018-2019 GSS Afterschool Application
P.S. 32 – SAMUEL MILLS SPROLE SCHOOL
317 HOYT STREET, BROOKLYN NY 11231
APPLICATIONS WILL CONTINUE TO BE AVAILABLE ON A ROLLING BASIS
- Applications are distributed on site at P.S. 32 and available online
- Original documents are required.
- Eligible children must be at least 5 years old in order to enroll in After School.
- All applications must include a current and stamped physical examination form from, completed within the last 365 days.
- Only complete applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. This also applies to sibling applications.
- Acceptance notifications and mandatory parent orientation dates will be announced in August 2018.
QUESTIONS? VISIT US IN ROOM B137, EMAIL OR CALL.
Karl Apelgren, Program Director
Office (718) 625-5876
Click here and here for more information.
Hands raised to volunteer
Parents! We need you for the PS32 Parent Teacher Association Executive Board for the 2018-19 School Year.
Help make decisions that affect YOUR school community.
Nominate yourself and your friends by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our online Nominations form The Nominations Committee will do the rest! Continue reading
There’s Magic Genies, Digital Music, Woodshop, Anthropology, STEM Stars, Coding, Yoga and More! Continue reading
We voted to spend $50,000 towards our new PS32 After School Program. Our new program integrates two the current programs, Good Shepard Services and PTA After School, providing all After School students the opportunity for enrichment classes.
Now we need your support to make this a reality.
ANY dollar amount would be appreciated: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
Donating online is easy! Click the donate button below to donate online via PayPal.
Get a head start on your fall school supplies shopping! Click on the links below to view & print out supplies lists by grade:
Help raise funds for our PTA by shopping for school supplies at ps32.org/amazon