Online at our auction site
Where/When is it?
The evening of Friday March 23, 2018 (7-11pm), at the Mark Morris Dance Center.What is it?Parents of PS32 will host a ticketed, adults-only party for the school community — parents, teachers, school staff, friends and family — to give us all the opportunity to let loose together and raise money for our incredible children.Why do we do it?To support the vast array of enrichment opportunities that PS32 continues to provide for our students: proceeds from the auction represent almost half of the PTA’s annual budget! Last year’s event raised $87,000, and supported programs including environmental education with Farmer Fred, the Metropolitan Opera Guild, Hour of Code, and Arts Connection. Auction proceeds also provided vital support for the school including school nurse supplies, field trips, and the allergy awareness program.How does it work and what can I do to support the auction?1. Parents (YOU!) solicit or make donations (see below).
2. We sell them online and at the auction on March 23.
3. You bid online and/or come enjoy the party and purchase some of the great experiences or goods from the auction catalog.How can I solicit or donate auction items?You can donate by visiting the auction site here, or by filling out this Donor Form and sending it to us by email. We have a letter to help promote the event to Potential Donors or Friends and Family. Information and an application for sponsorship is here.
What’s an incredible donation item?
It’s easy! Just take a moment to consider whether you or anyone you know has something to donate. It doesn’t have to be fancy – think stuff you’d actually love to win! Nets tickets? A weekend getaway? A batch of brownies for your child’s next class party? The possibilities are endless:
- NEW ITEMS like electronics, toys, designer handbags, and beauty products.
- TIME OR PERSONAL SKILLS such as a photo shoot, a day of handyman work, or a cooking lesson where you teach another parent your favorite recipes.
- GIFT CERTIFICATES for spas, bookstores, restaurants, and gourmet grocery stores
- WINE – a case, a wine-tasting party…pretty much anything to do with wine!
- TICKETS to any NYC sporting event, concert, or Broadway show
- KID EXPERIENCES A birthday party, a week of day camp, an afterschool session
- PROFESSIONAL SERVICES Cosmetic, dental, photography, accountant services
- ONE-OF-A-KIND EXPERIENCES like a weekend home rental, VIP passes to a red carpet event, a personal museum tour. TICKETS TO SNL ANYONE?We need you!!If you’d like to join the auction committee or volunteer in any way to help make this another record breaking year, please email email@example.com. Volunteer opportunities include:
- copy write for donations
- drive marketing on social media
- crew the day-of-show
- technical support
Dear PS 32 Parents and Science Fair Participants,
I am pleased to announce PS 32’s 6th annual science fair! Last year, was another great showing of students’ hard work and scientific skills. I am looking forward to seeing the amazing work of all of our young scientists this year! This year’s science fair is once again mandatory for students in grades 3-5. Mrs. O’Brien will be working on class projects with her 2nd grade scientists! Participants should submit their science project ideas by the week of January 8th. Please email me directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) or speak to me in person if you have any questions or issues.
The Science Fair will be held on March 28th for all 3rd-5th grade students. Mrs. O’Brien’s 2nd grade class projects will be on display as well. Classes will visit the fair during the day and families are welcome during open viewing times in the evening.
In this packet you will find information to help guide you along the way. Please make sure you review all of the information carefully and refer to it as you progress.
See you at the Science Fair Scientists!!
— Ms. Ellerbee
There’s Magic Genies, Digital Music, Woodshop, Anthropology, STEM Stars, Coding, Yoga and More! Continue reading
PLEASE HELP US REACH OUR GOAL OF 100% PARTICIPATION! Any amount donated will help us reach this goal!
Give Some of You to 32’s Annual Fundraising Drive which helps supplement the school budget! Together we can continue to ensure that every one of our students gets the most cutting edge resources, well rounded enrichments, and best environment available for learning. Donating online is easy! Click the donate button below to donate online via PayPal.
Only you know what amount feels right for your family so please consider donating what you can. Whether you give $10 or $1000, your gift will make a huge impact on the lives of all of our students.
Last year P.S 32’s Annual Fundraising Drive supplied 50% of the PTA’s overall funding!
EVERY DOLLAR YOU DONATE WILL GO TOWARDS
Metropolitan Opera Guild Program
Expanded STEM enrichments
Arts Connection Performing Arts Program
3rd Grade Trip To Radio City Music Hall
Teacher Directed Grants for all Classrooms
Music and Art Support Materials
Free School Spirit T-shirts for all students
Please contact Principal Ms. Watsin-Adin if you have any questions or concerns regarding the construction.
|Second Grade||Third Grade|
|Fourth Grade||Fifth Grade|
Help raise funds for our PTA by shopping for school supplies at ps32.org/amazon
I want to start by thanking you all for your participation in our PTA After School program. Your kids are amazing and it was a pleasure to have them in our classes. I hope they enjoyed their classes and I really hope they enjoy the classes in the upcoming fall trimester.
Click here to view a description/schedule of the 2017 fall trimester. Registrations begin on July 15, 2017 at 12:00 p.m.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
Have a great summer!!
PTA After School Coordinator of PS 32
On June 24th 2017, dancers and community members from the six continents will dance to raise awareness for global water issues.
Our very own PS 32 4th Grade Water Dancer Group will perform at the Gowanus WHOLE FOODS promenade as part of an international event on Saturday, June 24th at 2pm! Our WATER DANCES was choreographed by our own dance teacher, Ms. Wendy, to draw attention to global water issues.
Everyone is invited and there are participatory elements lead by The Artichoke Dance Group (a parade of plastic costumes with gestures that all 1st, 3rd, and 5th graders know well at the beginning and end of the event as well as some drumming and extra drums).
— Artichoke Dance (@ArtichokeDance) June 17, 2017
SUNDAY June 25th is the RAIN DATE. Visit the Water Dances Gowanus event website for more details.